The city is Yours with
Visa and SHAREASCOOT!
If you are among the first 200 newly registered in the SHAREASCOOTapp, with a Visa between 01.07.2021 and 31.07.2021г. you win an unique branded helmet.
Rent a scooter for a hole day/24 hours till 11th July. After start a session the price is 0.29 BGN per minute, after reaching 29 BGN there is no more taxes for the next 24 hours.
IMPORTANT: when you rent a scooter for 24 hours, after opening the first session do not stop it, but put it on PAUSE!
Rules for riding, parking and safety features
Please follow the traffic rules as established by the law and observe the following recommendations:
- maintain your distance
- if possible keep yourself to the right and at least one meter away from the sidewalk
- use the indicators when turning and changing lanes
- brake only by using both brake handles. Never use only one (the right one)
- after finishing a session, please make sure to return the helmet to the baggage compartment and to close it and lock it.
- park only at allowed places for the purpose – if possible try to use the assigned spots for that by Sofia municipality, you can check out the map here.
- NEVER park on the sidewalk even if it it’s not in the way of the pedestrians. As it is forbidden, the police penalty for that is 50 BGN. If such penalty is issued, it will be send to the driver.
- Don’t park at private parking spaces and malls
Safety recommendations in connection to the COVID 19 pandemic:
- bring your own helmet if you have one although the one we provide is sanitized daily
- wear gloves if possible – travel one person per scooter (without a companion). We currently have only one helmet in the baggage compartment.
- wear the vizor of the helmet upwards
- avoid touching your face before washing your hands
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at info[at]shareascoot.bg or by phone.
A fun, effective and beneficial way to explore the city environment.
in the app SHAREASCOOT
(inside / outside the Service Area)
When you rent per minute or day/week, there is no restriction in the km passed.
When you rent per minute, you can follow the level of the fuel of SHAREASCOOT or check through the mobile app as the fuel you have used is included in the rental price.
When you rent daily/weekly, the fuel in the SHAREASCOOT scooter is included in the rental price after its use and if you want to keep using the scooter, the fuel needs to be paid by you.